Connect online at:
- Hodge’s main site, www.BenjaminHodge.com.
- Join Hodge on Facebook.
- Join Hodge on Twitter.
- Join Benjamin Hodge on LinkedIn.
- Visit Hodge’s YouTube page.
- Google plus.
Education: Master’s Degree in Business Administration from UMKC. Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Journalism at K-State. Shawnee Mission public schools graduate.
– Political contributor at 105.7 FM KRMR in Hays, KS
– Confirmed 7-0 by Johnson County Commission as member of Governing Board of Johnson County Mental Health Center, 2013
– State Representative, 49th Kansas House District, 2007-2008
– President, State and Local Reform Educational Group of Kansas.
– Johnson County Community College Trustee, 2005-2009
– Founder, Overland Park Republican Party, 2011.
– Chair, Johnson County government’s special committee on eminent domain and property rights, 2006
– Delegate to Kansas Republican Party, 2009-2010
– Staff, Kris Kobach for US Congress, 2004
What others are saying:
“Every governing body from top to bottom needs at least one member who will stand up for the taxpayers, and Benjamin Hodge is that person [at Johnson County Community College].” – The Gardner News editorial board
– “We applaud you…” — Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, a national First Amendment rights group
-“Mr. Hodge, thanks for being on the right side…” – Bill O’Reilly, host of Fox News’ “O’Reilly Factor”
-“”A true limited government conservative.” — Paul Ibbetson, Kansas radio host at 105.7 FM KRMR in Hays, KS
– A “Champion of the Taxpayer” — Americans for Prosperity
– “A first-class political mind.” – Johnson County Commissioner Michael Ashcraft, 5th District
– A “Pro-jobs Legislator” — Kansas Chamber of Commerce
– “A” Rating — National Rifle Association
– 91% Lifetime Rating — Kansas Taxpayers Network
– “Good job, Ben Hodge….” — Kansas City Star editorial board member Yael Abouhalkah, after Hodge challenged JCCC’s leadership on following the state open meetings laws
– Kansans for Life endorsement for Kansas House in 2007 and JCCC Board in 2005.
– A “champion of open meetings and open records” and “committed to transparency” – Gardner News editorial board